Now available in a fully updated third edition, Equine Ophthalmology is the most comprehensive and current clinical resource for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease in horses :
- provides complete, authoritative information on the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease in horses ;
- fully updated with improved figures, the latest research, and new chapters on advanced diagnostics, foal ophthalmology, neuro-ophthalmology, national and international regulations, and an expanded chapter on inherited ocular disease ;
- features contributions from an international group of equine experts, under the editorship of a leading equine veterinary specialist ;
- offers comprehensive coverage of clinical and reference information ideal for specialists, general equine practitioners, and veterinary students alike ;
- includes access to a companion website with expanded content and figures.