Pour en savoir plus
- Aronsohn MG, Faggella AM. Surgical techniques for neutering 6- to 14-week-old kittens. J. Amer. Vet. Med. Assn. 1993;202:53-55.
- Edney ATB, Smith PM. Study of obesity in dogs visiting veterinary practices in the United Kingdom. Vet. Record. 1986;118:391-396.
- Faggella AM, Aronsohn MG. Anesthetic techniques for neutering 6- to 14-week-old kittens. J. Amer. Vet. Med. Assn. 1993;202:56-62.
- Fagella AM, Aronsohn MG. Evaluation of anesthetic protocols for neutering 6- to 14-week-old pups. J. Amer. Vet. Med. Assn. 1994;205:308-314.
- Howe LM et coll. Long-term outcome of early age gonadectomy as compared to traditional age gonadectomy in cats. J. Amer. Vet. Med. Assn. 2001;18(2):217-221.
- Liebermann LL. A case for neutering pups and kittens at two months of age. J. Amer. Vet. Med. Assn.1987;191:518-521.
- Root MV. The effect of prepubertal and postpuberal gonadectomy on the general health and development of obesity in the male and female domestic cat. Phd Thesis . University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN, 1995.
- Stubb WP et coll. Prepubertal gonadectomy in the domestic feline: Effects on skeletal, physical, and behavioral development. Vet Surgery(abstr.)1993; 22:401.
- Stubb WP et coll. Effects of prepubertal gonadectomy on physical and behavioral development in cats. J. Amer. Vet. Med. Assn. 1996; 209:1864-1871.